Services : Shall include all forms of service. i.e. Product Installation, After Sales Service and Natural Care Service
Vendor : The person or organization sales of Cuckoo's product
Cuckoo : Cuckoo International (MAL) Sdn Bhd
Installer : Authorised representative of Cuckoo International (MAL) Sdn Bhd
Customer : The person or organization purchasing Cuckoo's product
10. [Termination Fees] Cancellation fee for early termination of rental contract will be 100% of the total payment of the remainder of the rental period.
11. [Appliance Loss Fee] In the event of loss of Appliance, the customer will be liable to pay the amount due as following :- Appliance Loss Fee = (Total Obligation Rental Fees) – (Total Paid Rental Fees)
12. [Rental Fees] Monthly rentals fees is as per below table.
|Product||1-12 Months||13-24 Months||25-36 Months||37-48 Months||49-60 Months||61 Months Onwards|
13. [Monthly Rental Fees Payment] Customer’s first payment will be invoiced in the month following the Appliance installation. Customer must ensure sufficient amount to allow the Fixed Monthly Rental Payment deduction by Cuckoo. Any changes to banking account that may affect payment must be informed to Cuckoo as soon as possible to avoid any Service/Maintenance delay. Customer who selects the direct Debit mode of payment must ensure that they have sufficient balance to service the rental, failing which, Cuckoo reserves the right to stop Service Maintenance and to repossess the Appliance. If Cuckoo did not receive full payment from the Customer due to insufficient balance on the Payment Date, Cuckoo shall be entitled at a later date, appropriate a sufficient amount from the Customer’s account to settle the amount owing Action towards the Overdue Rental Account:
14. [Cuckoo’s Right To Assign] Cuckoo may sell or assign either absolutely or by way of security any or all of Cuckoo’s rights under this Agreement to any third party, and Customer agrees that Customer shall do all things necessary to give effect to such sale or assignment and to be in continuance of this Agreement thereafter.
15. [Non-Payment of Rental] In the event Customer has continuously failed to pay the rental fee, Cuckoo has the right to stop providing service and to repossess the product. Cuckoo shall be entitled to take the necessary measures to recover the outstanding rental amount. Where excessive rental outstanding customers are concerned, Cuckoo has the option to use third party means, which shall include CTOS, collection agencies and legal proceedings.
16. [Registration Fee] Customer shall pay a Registration fee for internal processing and arrangement and this Registration fee is not refundable.
17. [Ownership Transfer] Upon full and prompt rental payment for five (5) continuous years, the ownership of the rented Appliance shall be transferred to the Customer at no additional charge upon application by Customer for the ownership. Customer may continue filter changing and maintenance service by signing new service package with Cuckoo.
A)All payments to be made herein by Customer to Cuckoo shall be by way of debiting of Customer’s credit card account or any other modes of payment approved by Cuckoo from time to time. Customer shall upon signing this Agreement complete and execute the relevant payment Authorization Form as annexed hereto.
B)Cuckoo shall maintain the Appliance in accordance with its current maintenance policy. However, if Appliance is used beyond its intended usage as determined by Cuckoo, and Cuckoo reserves the right to charge Customer for additional maintenance cost as Cuckoo deems necessary.
C)Cuckoo shall be entitled to increase the monthly rental in order to take into account any increase in the operating cost of Cuckoo in respect of the Appliance including but not limited to any increase in the cost of labour, material and transport.
D)Any changes or amendment to the Customer’s personal details (address, telephone, etc.) must be informed to Cuckoo as soon as possible.
E)Cuckoo will not be responsible for problems due to Customer’s failure to comply with Clause 18.D
F)In case of dispute, the management of Cuckoo reserves the right to make the final decision.